[Qgis-developer] Code complexity survey

Vard Antinyan VARD.ANTINYAN at cse.gu.se
Thu Sep 22 01:04:46 PDT 2016

Dear qgis developers,

We have undertaken a task to assess code complexity triggers and generate recommendations for developing understandable code. Our intension is to share the results with you, developers, so everyone can learn the triggers behind complex software.

We need your help for rigorous results. My request to you is - if you get 5-10 min. time, would you please consider to answer the questions of this survey on code complexity?

https://goo.gl/forms/h9WXZ8VSEw7BUyHg1

You are welcome to learn preliminary results through this link:

https://www.facebook.com/SoftwareCodeQuality/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1639816749664288

The results will be shared in a public webpage and everyone possible will be invited to learn and discuss them.

Your knowledge and experience is vital for achieving substantial and generalizable results, and your effort is much appreciated!

Sincerely

Vard Antinyan

PhD candidate in University of Gothenburg, Sweden

Tel: 0046317725707