[Qgis-developer] Renaming QML to QSL

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Sep 22 03:35:16 PDT 2016

Ah sorry. Mixed up things. It would be a simple rename - nothing else.
To not collide with the other usage (the qt qml files).

I always thought it would be useful if the .qml export and import would
be more modular - giving the user the option what parts of the
information should be exported or loaded.

Currently, it is a wild mixture of different properties relating to a
layer. Styling and non-styling stuff.

Andreas