[Qgis-developer] Renaming QML to QSL

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 04:01:40 PDT 2016

I almost agree for the reasons exposed...

almost because I'm not really convinced to mixup style with other
stuffs as exposed by Andreas. But I understand the problem to add more
and more file and style types.
In this moment we have a IMHO a serious interoperability problem
creating a defacto standard (with sld and their dialects) without a
lexical definition that allow style interchange abaount Arc$,
mapserver, geoserver and so on.
Sincerely I can't see a convergence in this moment... btw this is
another thread!

cheers
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis