[Qgis-developer] standard way for custom plugin python dependencies

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:29:53 PDT 2016

Jachym: fwiw request is included in master and release-2_16 branches respectively [1].

Having said this, a more streamlined approach to plugin management in QGIS
would make things much easier for long term support across distributions.

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/python/ext-libs