[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.14/2.16 Mac - Sorry for the long wait!

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Sep 24 10:09:38 PDT 2016

I finally have 2.14.6 LTR and 2.16.2 packaged for OS X.

It's not code signed with the new developer certificate yet, so you'll still have to use the right-click trick mentioned on my download page to install it for the first time if you have the from "identified developers" option on in your security prefs.  I need to work on bundling GDAL in the app package to make that work.

But it should be OK with SIP in El Capitan and Sierra.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.