[Qgis-developer] A little update on the QGIS Grant Programme

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Sun Sep 25 14:38:35 PDT 2016

Hi All

For those interested in the QGIS Grant Programme, here is a general update:

http://blog.qgis.org/2016/09/25/update-on-the-qgis-grant-programme/ <http://blog.qgis.org/2016/09/25/update-on-the-qgis-grant-programme/>

If you are a QGIS Voting Member (see the graphic in the above article which contains a complete list of voting members) and have not yet placed your votes (ranking your favorite 6 proposals), please head along to vote. If you are a voting member and have not yet received the link for casting your vote, please contact me (OFFLIST!) and I will send you the needed link.

Regards

Tim

---

Tim Sutton