[Qgis-developer] Testing plugins against QGIS3 with Travis

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Sep 26 12:42:01 PDT 2016

I hope the subject is clear. Is it feasible yet to set up Travis to test
plugins against QGIS3 master? My .travis.yml currently has:

dist: trusty

env:
  - QGIS_REPO=http://qgis.org/debian-ltr
  - QGIS_REPO=http://qgis.org/debian
  - QGIS_REPO=http://qgis.org/debian-nightly

install:
  - sudo add-apt-repository ${QGIS_REPO}

I've just tried adding the experimental repo to the env section:

  - QGIS_REPO=http://qgis.org/debian-nightly-experimental

However, Travis throws an error on apt-get update:

Err http://qgis.org trusty/main amd64 Packages
  404  Not Found [IP: 104.27.139.220 80]
Ign http://qgis.org trusty/main Translation-en_US
Ign http://qgis.org trusty/main Translation-en
W: Failed to fetch
http://qgis.org/debian-nightly-experimental/dists/trusty/main/binary-amd64/Packages
404  Not Found [IP: 104.27.139.220 80]
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

Can I get further with this, or do I need to wait?

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon