[Qgis-developer] [QGIS Server] Maintain it and create a team

Nicolas Boisteault boisteault at observatoire-environnement.org
Tue Sep 27 06:45:41 PDT 2016

Count on me for testing, documentation and suggestions.

I'd prefer to have QGIS Server in core but if it has to become a third
party software would it be a good idea to develop it in Python or any
other developper-friendly language rather than Qt/C++. This might not
possible due to performance issues but I think maybe more developpers
would join development. I'm not an expert so it is just a suggestion.

--
Nicolas BOISTEAULT
Développeur Web/WebSIG