[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2 master on Windows: lots of crashes when using the color picker dialog

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 28 08:00:09 PDT 2016

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your tests. It is encouraging that others can reproduce.
This justifies that I'll do a bug report.

Meanwhile I also tested on Linux and it behaves the same like the
Windows version. More comments below.

On 2016-09-28 10:42, Tom Chadwin wrote:

> Confirmed with 0497e4a. Could it be limited to categorized renderers?
> Specifically, in my tests:
>
> 1. does *not* occur with single symbol or graduated renderer

I can confirm that. It happens for categorized and for rule based
renderers, but not for single symbol or graduated renderers.

> 2. in categorized renderer, does *not* occur if double click category icon
> in ToC

confirmed

> 3. in categorized renderer *does* occur if click layer (not category) in ToC

confirmed

Here is my bug report: http://hub.qgis.org/issues/15634

Thanks,

Andreas