[Qgis-developer] MongoDB plugins - merge

Vasilios Kalogirou kalogirou.vasilis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:05:37 PDT 2016

Hi all,

My name is Vasilios Kalogirou and I have recently developed a plugin which
allows users to store vector data in MongoDB
(https://github.com/VasiliosKalogirou/Save-layer-in-MongoDB ).

After trying to publish my plugin in QGIS Python Plugins Repository I got a
response from Paolo Cavallini to consider merging my plugin with the other
two MongoDB plugins, MongoConnector and Load MongoDB Layers.

Please let me know of any future steps with regard to this.

Also, please note that on my research I tried to evaluate the functionality
of the other two plugins so I would be happy to discuss with the other
authors about some key points of the plugins.

Kind regards,

Vasilios