[Qgis-developer] qbrowser or qgis trying to open files/connections?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Sep 30 01:25:17 PDT 2016

Hi devs,

running master_2 here. Did the logging change recently? Because I see a
lot of debug messages from qgsbrowsermodel which looks like that it
tries to open files or connections.

I also had a configuration where I see that after starting QGIS it is
trying to retrieve one of the WMS-layers I recently opened. Even when
I'm still in the 'opening screen' with my recent opened projects.

I tried to reproduce it by creating a fresh config with a fresh WMS in
it, but was not able to do a clear reproduction there.

It looks like QGIS is 'remembering' the opening of layers?
Anybody observed this also?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde