[QGIS-es] QGIS.es hace donacion al proyecto QGIS con el suplus de la UserConference

Luigi Pirelli luipir en gmail.com
Vie Jun 28 10:13:55 PDT 2019

A tod en s de la Asociacion de Usuario de QGIS España... a quien ye es soci en s
o quien quiere serlo

mas soci en s tendremos, antes podremos donar los restante 1500€ a QGIS.

un saludo

************************
Luigi Pirelli <luipir en gmail.com>
12:45 (6 hours ago)

to qgis-psc, QGIS

Hi QGIS PSC (in cc Users and Devs)

Because QGIS is a team effort and as announced during the end of QGIS
UserConf 2019 in A Coruña we (The Spanish QGIS User Association - QGIS.es)
want to give back to the project half of the financial surplus of the
conference. e.g. 3000€.

As we are a new association with a lot of work to do, we though to retain
1500€ to approach some (possible) costs to setup associacion webpage (pus
marketing actions) to attract new association subscriptions that are
growing (too) slowly also because we really opened subscriptions last May.
so we planned to:
1) transfer 1500€ now (already done)
2) transfer remaining 1500€ basing on our financial buffer (at least
3000€). E.g. every 3 month, starting form January 2020, we will check if we
have 3000€ in the bank account, if so we will trigger the remaining 1500€.

We would like, as association, to appear as sponsor, not clear if a flat
bronze sponsorship plan for 3/6 years or one shot Silver sponsorship at the
end of the complete payment.