[QGIS-it-user] Fwd: [Qgis-user] QGIS Processing, Model Designer and ETL Campaign crowdfund launched!

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Dom 19 Gen 2020 21:27:35 PST

Un'occasione notevole!

-------- Original Message --------
From: Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson a gmail.com>
Sent: 20 January 2020 06:54:35 GMT+04:00
To: qgis-user <qgis-user a lists.osgeo.org>, qgis-developer <qgis-developer a lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Qgis-user] QGIS Processing,	Model Designer and ETL Campaign crowdfund launched!

Hi all,

North Road are pleased to announce our latest crowdfunding campaign
for QGIS. This time, we're focusing on further expanding the
capabilities and flexibility of Processing and the Processing Model
Designer, and expanding on QGIS' offerings as an ETL tool!

QGIS Processing offers a rich and expandable set of algorithms which
can operate on spatial data, along with a powerful Model Designer
which allows users to string together these algorithms to create
custom workflows.

Since its introduction in QGIS 2, the Processing framework has seen an
intensive amount of development and optimisation efforts. In recent
QGIS releases it offers a very user-friendly way of performing complex
spatial data processing tasks, all without requiring ANY expensive
third-party tools or software licenses!

Unlike a typical crowdfunding campaign, where a specific funding
target and deadline is set, we’re running this campaign a little
differently. Instead, this campaign is taking the form of a “à la
carte” menu of Processing enhancements. These range from small
“paper-cut” style fixes, through to larger architectural improvements,
and are each individually priced accordingly. We are asking backers to
pick individual enhancements from this “menu of enhancements” and fund
that enhancement’s development in full. In order to make this campaign
affordable for a wide range of backers, we’ve included a huge range of
enhancements which vary in price from smaller amounts to larger
amounts.

You can read the full details of the campaign and browse the list of
proposed enhancements at the campaign page:
https://north-road.com/processing_crowdfunding/

Regards,
Nyall