[Qgis-psc] Re: Update of QGIS 0.9.2 Latvian translation

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Apr 7 05:37:34 PDT 2008

Hi Martin

Many thanks for this. The page is online again. You can send your .ts
files to any developer with SVN commit access. Marco is a good point
of access too. I have commited your Latvian updates as r8325. Many
many thanks for this - I realise how much time it takes to do the
translation updates - your work is greatly appreciated!

Best regards

Tim

2008/4/6, Maris Nartiss <maris.gis at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>  as QGIS page currently is down, I was not able to figure out to whom I
>  should send updated translations. Thus I hope, that You will have time
>  to commit them.
>
>  Thanks,
>
> Maris.

openModeller Desktop Developer