[Qgis-psc] svn access for Richard Duivenvoorde

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 10 05:24:45 PDT 2008

Hi

Its really great to have a volunteer to maintain the srs database!

+1 with caveat below.

Since moving to OSGEO we no longer have granular access controls for
different areas of SVN so I would ask him to constrain his activities
to the .ts and srs db and if he wants to expand to general coding
commits he should first go through the similar basic peer review
process that other contributors to go through.

Paolo I have similar concerns about reinstating Leonardo's access
since I cant constrain his activities to the grass plugin dir any
more. Are you happy enough that he is up to speed with using SVN
properly now and that it is safe to give him general commit access?