[Qgis-psc] documentation team

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 17 05:43:26 PDT 2008

Hi Otto

+1

Yes this will be great, remember in our first meetings when
formulating the PSC, one of the concepts we discussed is that each PSC
member try to recruit a team and facilitate the work being done rather
than do it all themselves. Tricky part is just finding enough
vict....er....volunteers for your team :-)

Once Paolo has settled into the PSC it would be great to start
thinking if it would be possible to do something similar with the fin
side of things.....