[Qgis-psc] Wiki write access for community team

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Apr 25 04:14:09 PDT 2008

Hi Tim and Gary,

can you please give write access to the qgis wiki for the new community team:

Werner Macho => WernerMacho
Tara Athan => ?? don't know her username but I think she has an account
Lars Stöwesand => LarsStöwesand
Stephan Reber => StephanReber

I would also like to have admin rights to do those wiki changes. Is it possible?

And what do you think about the mailing list. Would you agree to create a
new qgis-community-team list and I organize the movement of the current 50
qgis-doc users and forward the few important mails to the new ml archive?

thanks a lot
 Otto