[Qgis-psc] QGIS 1.0 Feature Freeze, API Freeze, String freeze, Branch for release on Sunday 14

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Dec 9 13:41:04 PST 2008

Hi All

Unless there are any objections I would like API freeze, string freeze
effective immediately. I'e only bug fixes into trunk until 14th.

I would like to branch for release on Sunday 14th. The 1.0 branch will
be maintained for a long period (at least 1 year) and further bug fix
releases  will be made following 1.0 release off that branch.

Over the weekend I will start working through the final release
checklist and getting things ready for release.

Best regards

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting & Support Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net