AW: [Qgis-psc] [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-user] list of donors]

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Dec 18 00:01:07 PST 2008

Hi all,

I agree with Tim in that only direct financial donations should be listed. Otherwise, the list would be endless. E.g. in my case, the technical university of Switzerland would also need to be mentioned.

QGIS is not an all volunteer project anymore and also many power-users that spend time with testing, filling bugs, translation, adding documentation, doing education about QGIS, etc. are employed by companies or governemental agencies (and do these activities in their working time).

Regards,
Marco