AW: [Qgis-psc] [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-user] list of donors]

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Dec 18 07:00:10 PST 2008

Hi all,

The idea behind the request was not that the City of Uster is very keen to appear on the donors list. The idea was that QGIS could mentioned the City of Uster to show QGIS is actually used in practice by large organisations.

So I'd suggest to rather make a list of 'success storys' on the QGIS page. For each story, there could be little text explaining how the company /gov. organisation uses QGIS for mission critical tasks. Like the 'Case studies' on the postgis site. I think it makes a good impression for people that don't know the project so they are more confident to try out QGIS.

What do you think?

Regards,
Marco