[Qgis-psc] Re: [Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0 Branched - please read to prepare for 1.0.0 release!

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Dec 19 23:06:18 PST 2008

Hi

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 10:47 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> As you prefer. Keeping the money separated, even if in the same account,
> is not a problem for us. Please note that GFOSS.it will not ask any
> overhead for this - we regard it as a service for the software we like :).

Ok based on the discussions this does sound like the best option in
terms of logistics of setting up the account. The second part of my
reservation was limiting risk if Paolo gets hit by a bus (why I was
suggesting joint ownership of the account). Are their other members of
GFOSS.it that have signing power and that will be made aware of the
arrangements with QGIS monies?

Best regards

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting & Support Services