[Qgis-psc] microdonations

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jul 9 07:56:45 PDT 2008

Hi all.
I would suggest to address eventual microdonations directly to Tim, in
this period when Tim will work full time on qgis. I know this may seem
too informal, but I think the aim form microdonations is to keep
overhead, handling and bank costs as low as possible, so for eg
donations < 100 EUR it might be appropriate.
We could also establish a maximum amount, or deduct the amount of
eventual microdonations from the total amount to be given at the end of
the full-time period. For transparency, we can request donors to send
the announcement of the donation to both Tim and another psc member (or
the whole psc ML).
This will not change the future of qgis, but might help.
Please let me know your thoughts about this.
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *