[Qgis-psc] Fw: qgis web migration to osgeo

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri May 23 08:12:38 PDT 2008

Hi

> yes, once we have a plan we will of course also migrate the user map. I just
> played with a google physical map in OpenLayers. Maybe that could be a
> solution as WMS background for the user map?

Sounds good - Ill make a dump of the user database and pass it on to
you in the next few days. Please ensure your folks are aware that we
promised email address data privacy to the commie map signees, so they
need to ensure this info cannot escape.

QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux