[Qgis-psc] Re: MySQL Backup Log and SQL Files for xblade14-2 - 2008-11-11

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Nov 11 09:24:25 PST 2008

Hi,

you probably also read the mail from Markus Neteler:

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:34:28 +0100
"Markus Neteler" <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi SAC,
>
> quick notifier for xblade14-2 users (GDAL, QGIS, GRASS, ...) that
> the machine was in confused conditions this European morning
> with disk read errors of hda. ssh was down.
> John solved it for now with a reboot.
>
> ... Time to get the backups running since the disk is not in RAID.
>
> Markus

I just started the mysql backup script for the new joomla web and rsynced all
other QGIS related data from the xblade14-2 server 5 minutes ago:

/osgeo/qgis/
/osgeo/download/qgis/

I hope that is all we have there. I will try to backup more often the next
days/weeks and hopefully the xblade14-2 problems get fixed soon.

 regards,
  Otto