[Qgis-psc] Fw: [SAC] xblade14 now operational

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Nov 24 08:45:35 PST 2008

Hi Tim,

qgis.osgeo.org is up again. The backup is from 14.Nov, just before our PSC
meeting. Tim you need to login and change your "simple" joomla password again.
Your account was created after my last backup.

And although Gary hasn't voted yet, we have already a decision:

a) put news feeds on a news page in the main menu (remove it from right column)

+5,-,-	=> feeds go on a news page in the main menu

b) remove right hand column and put stuff like polls, user map, etc on the left
together with the main menu.

+3,1,1	=> right column will be removed (I will only comment the right column, so
	we can change again, if it is not what we expected)

regards,
 Otto