[Qgis-psc] new website at osgeo won't be available for foss4g

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 01:34:45 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am not happy about that, but I guess we won't finish the migration and polish
of the qgis website before FOOS4G. I currently spend my spare time on the manual
and the Intergeo conference preparations and Stephan Reber probably won't be
able to make it on his own as far as I know by now.

I will push and better organize the migration after my manual chapters and the
Intergeo is done beginning of october and then include Tim's suggestion about a
new template, too.

kind regards,
 Otto