AW: [Qgis-psc] QGIS success stories

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 1 11:35:36 PDT 2009

Hi Otto

QGIS success stories would surely be a great addition to the website.

>project such as Faunalia? / Kanton Solothurn? / ETH Zürich

In Switzerland, Kanton Solothurn (Horst) and city of Uster (Andreas Neumann) would be the best examples for success stories. Because at ETH Zurich, we do more development and research. So I think a story about us would not impress (or even scare) any ArcXY users that plan to switch to open source GIS.

Regards,
Marco