[Qgis-psc] Next Meeting?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Feb 16 11:18:41 PST 2009

Hi

On Monday 16 February 2009 12:05:53 Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Marco Hugentobler ha scritto:
> > Hi all
> >
> > I'm pretty flexible this week (my family is in vacation), so any date is
> > fine for me with the exceptions of Tuesday and Friday evenings.
>
> Ok, I'm also rather flexible this week, please let me know.
> All the best.
> pc

Folks my timetable has changed a bit this week - looks like I will be able to
meet on thurs or fri. I'm guessing Gary will prolly be free on fri if at
all...?

Tim Sutton, Linfiniti Consulting
* QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)
* Visit http://linfiniti.com for more information
   about the QGIS and FOSS services we provide.
* Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net