[Qgis-psc] Started wiki migration to osgeo

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed May 6 00:21:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

Marco and Tim: may I remind you to go through the "Release Info" and "For
Developers" moinmoin sites and tell me what you think should remain and what can
be removed. I would like to finish the migration.

And for subscribing. For security reasons, if we don't want to make it too
strict for people to subscribe, we could open it with an automatic "email
confirmation" as for mailing lists. Would that make sense for you?

thanks
 Otto