[Qgis-psc] enabling an user

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Mon May 25 08:13:51 PDT 2009

Paolo

I only have the conversation from 28.04. below in my mailbox. Did I miss a
mail?

I think all it needs is a mail with a header like 'motion: svn access for
Lorenzo Masini', a very short paragraph about why and then a call for vote.
Otherwise it is not clear for the other psc members that they should vote :-)

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler