[Qgis-psc] does QGIS help you?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Sep 13 09:20:43 PDT 2010

Hi all.
I would like to send a message like this to the user list.
Please let me know your opinion.
All the best.
===
Now it's your time to help QGIS: as many of you know, next November we'll have our
4th hackfest[0]. Your donations will allow our developers, who kindly donate their
time, to join the fest, thus helping to improve significantly our beloved GIS.
The past hackfests were great successes, with hundreds of hours of development, lots
of bugs fixed, and an improved strategy for future development.
We'll use the donations to sponsor travel, boarding and lodging for the developers.
So be generous, and buy your preferred developer a pizza and a beer in Wroclaw!
You can do so by just pressing the "Make a donation" on the QGIS website.
All the best.
--
For the QGIS-Project Steering Committee

[0]http://www.qgis.org/qgiswiki/index.php?title=4._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Wroclaw_2010