[Qgis-psc] bugfix donation

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Apr 27 02:31:01 PDT 2011

Hi

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> If the money is for a certain bug /feature maybe putting it with the ticket
> on the trac system, with a special label so we can filter them for ease of
> searching.  Just a thought.

Yes we could do - it requires access to the trac server though (and
thus filing a sac ticket for an admin to do it).

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTicketsCustomFields

But how will we stop anyone just marking a ticket as 'bounty
candidate' or whatever.....

But maybe we should do the redmine migration first anyway since we
will have to redo any work we do now in trac in a week or two...

> - Nathan
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> +1 to go ahead from me - we can only try and if it doesnt work well we
>> try something else until we find something that does...
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:35 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
>> wrote:

>> > Any further comments? Should I proceed?
>> > If nobody objects, I'll prepare an announcement tomorrow and I'll send
>> > you first.
>> > All the best.
>> > --
>> > Paolo Cavallini: http://www.faunalia.it/pc
>> >

>> --
>> Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net