[Qgis-psc] Re: Urgent : reproduction rights (with the attached file)

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Dec 5 06:19:21 PST 2011

Hi

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 12:33 PM, geoffroy mauze <gmauze at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Tim
>
> I thank you for your answer. The authors want the screenshot from qgis.com
> and they succeed to make a good resolution file.
> I thought you were working for this website. Do you know who could give me
> the agreement?
> Regards

Please note that the proper url for the Quantum GIS project is
http://qgis.org  (not .com). You are welcome to use a screenshot of
the website in your publication. You do not need to do anything
further. I am CC'ing my fellow steering committee members with this
email to make them aware of the fact that you will be using a
screenshot of the website for your book.

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net