[Qgis-psc] Motion: svn write access for Sergey Yakushev

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jan 18 00:35:11 PST 2011

Hi

+1 from me.

Should we consider moving things from being plugins to core
functionality when we move them from 'outside' into trunk? My
rationale for this is:

- if the tool is not cross-cutting (widely useful) it should not be in trunk
- if it is in trunk it should be incorporated into the general ui so
that it feels integrated
- we can reduce plugin menu clutter and make tools feel a more natural
part of QGIS

Not sure how the above applies to python plugins though....

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il giorno mar, 18/01/2011 alle 09.06 +0100, Marco Hugentobler ha
> scritto:
>
>> Sergey is available to maintain the plugin code. Therefore I suggest to give
>> him write access to svn. Please vote.
>
> +1
> --
> http://www.faunalia.it/pc