[Qgis-psc] Re: motion: globe plugin, write access for Pirmin Kalberer

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Tue Jul 5 00:45:52 PDT 2011

Hi all

I have read and I agree with the terms in the QGIS Contributor Guidelines
(http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Contributor_Guidelines). Thank you for inviting me
to the QGIS developers team.

Freundliche Grüsse / Kind regards

Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole - Linux & Open Source Solutions
Churerstrasse 22, 8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland
Tel: 044 440 77 11  Fax: 044 440 77 12
pka at sourcepole.ch  http://www.sourcepole.ch