[Qgis-psc] donations and GRASS plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Sep 15 00:14:34 PDT 2011

Hi all.
We have recently received a series of small donations, just following my plea for
help with the GRASS plugin. The largest (100 €, from Productive Water Services) has
been explicitly targeted to the plugin, and probably most of the others are
implicitely aimed at it. We have always asked people to send untargeted donations,
but IMHO the plugin is neglected, needs some work, and nobody is apparently willing
to do much on his own (Faunalia has done something over the years, but not enough).
The question is now how to best use this money: suggestions?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu