[Qgis-psc] Invitation to join the QGIS committer's team

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Aug 21 09:06:24 PDT 2012

Hi Victor

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Victor Olaya <volayaf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim
>
> Many thanks!
>
> I agree with all those guidelines and will be more than happy to
> contribute to QGIS

Great! We are really happy to have you on board!

> My github name is volaya

Ok I have added you to the QGIS developer team on github, so you
should be able to push directly to master now. Please consult with
Marco (Coding PSC rep) or the mailing list at large if you are
planning any sweeping changes outside of your SEXTANTE code (when it
is merged to master).

Welcome and we look forward to all the great things coming from SEXTANTE :-)

> Thanks again!
>
> Victor

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services