[Qgis-psc] Main website design

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 03:14:03 PST 2012

Hi all,

I would like to propose that maybe now that we have some extra cash thanks
to our gold sponsor that it might be good to spend at little bit on a main
website design.  I think $1000 would get a pretty nice home page and IMO it
is well worth the money.  Most designs on 99designes[0] are around $700 and
look quite good.

The main page page of a project makes all the difference when it comes to
the impression it leaves on users and this is one thing I think it is worth
spending a little money on to get a professional job done.

Thoughts.

[0] http://99designs.com.au/web-design/contests?show=finished

- Nathan