[Qgis-psc] Redmine rights

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Oct 9 05:34:12 PDT 2012

Hi Giuseppe,

On Mon, 08. Oct 2012 at 15:02:28 +0200, Giuseppe Sucameli wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are we still free to manage patch/pull request that we know would be ours
> > without waiting for Marco e.g. expression builder stuff for me, etc

> yes I suppose. As manager Marco assigns pull request to the proper developer
> depending on the part the dev maintains, this to avoid patches goes
> forgotten.

I think the last point is the main point.  If somebody else reviews and pulls
it, before Marco assigns it to someone else, that's fine, too.  Pull requests
should just not lie around indefinitely...

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
committ(ed|ing) to Quantum GIS                         IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden