[Qgis-psc] FOSS4G Korea: short report

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Oct 12 20:50:10 PDT 2012

Il 13/10/2012 05:41, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Thanks for the great feedback.....what we really need is more folks
> from the east to get involved in development so that they can maintain
> good locale support...and of course unit tests to verify that support
> isnt being broken from release to release...
Yes, that's the message I tried to convey, let's hope it was well received.
However, ideas for breaking culural barriers (finding a local QGIS
ambassador? encouragement for the first contributor from each new
country?) will be important and welcomed.

All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu