[Qgis-psc] Proposal for new committers

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Apr 12 10:34:01 PDT 2013

Hi All

I would like to propose that we invite the following people to become core
committers:

* Borys (I think he is grandfathered in from SVN committer list anyway) ->
to maintain plugin manager
* Salvatore Larosa -> As maintainer of python console
* Matthias Kuhn -> As maintainer of relations, dual view and diagrams
* Nyall Dawson -> Maintainer of blend mode support

Could you please indicate your thoughts on this? It would be nice to get as
many hands on deck as possible so that we can ramp up bug fixing activiites
over the next two months.

 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * FOSS Consulting Services