[Qgis-psc] New mailing list for UX

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Dec 18 13:13:11 PST 2013

Hi,

Last night and today, we've had some discussions on Twitter regarding
possible improvements to QGIS' usability. I remember similar discussions
recently on the German FOSSGIS mailing list.

I think it would be a good idea to have a dedicated mailing list where
people could chime in and collect/discus UX issues. I suggest a new
mailing list because I think that many users who are interested in UX
won't sign up for the dev mailing list because it's too full of core dev
stuff which they are not interested in or will not understand.

If you agree, whom do I contact to get the list set up?

Best wishes,
Anita