[Qgis-psc] Formalised release criteria

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jun 17 11:03:58 PDT 2013

Hi All

I just wanted to apologise for the time it has been taking me to draw up
the formalised release criteria document - I've been a bit bogged down with
work. I will get it done tomorrow night (Jakarta time) and have it
available for PSC discussion and agreement as per our meeting the other
day. It would be nice if we could finalise those discussions by this
weekend so we can have a well defined time table for the release asap, with
united agreement on what our policy will be towards outstanding issues,
fixed time release etc.

 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * FOSS Consulting Services