[Qgis-psc] [Qgis-user] donate link in help menu

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 06:26:51 PDT 2013

Hi!

Very good idea ..
speaking from removing or adding something ..

I find the "donators" Tab in the about box (Help -> About) pretty much
useless with containing just a link in a big white box ..
Any suggestions to improve that?
Probably just a menu entry?
I'd rather remove that Tab instead of having just one little link with
no information in it .

regards
Werner