[Qgis-psc] [Qgis-developer] donate link in help menu

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Oct 2 11:02:52 PDT 2013

On 02-10-13 14:45, Marco Bernasocchi wrote:
> yes I think linking to our own donate page is better. so if we want to
> kill a service we just remove it there.

Ok, done:

We have paypal and flattr working:
http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/donations.html

Paolo or Horst, can you provide me the details to use for the banking
part (as an example, see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Donations)

Marco et al:
any input or help to further flesh out this page is accepted :-)
It's a html page:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/themes/qgis-theme/getinvolved_donations.html

I think it would be nice if somebody with some graphic skills creates a
donate button for the frontpage, so current paypal button can become a
more generic donation button, linking to the donation page.
Other icons or graphics are welcome too.

Regards,

Richard