[Qgis-psc] [Qgis-developer] donate link in help menu

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Oct 2 13:23:16 PDT 2013

On 02-10-13 22:03, Anita Graser wrote:
> I can do a donate button. What else do we need?

I started with just a copy [0]

Looking at the other landingpages [1],[2], maybe we need some other of
those 'grey/white' large icons? I just kept the one in top (tree
planting people) by copying the page from the geinvolved/index. But
maybe we should/can find another matching icon from The Noun Project?

For Flattr and Paypal, I used their logo's, but maybe for the
Bank-transfer we (or noun project) can come up with a more general
'banking'-logo?

If not: let's start with the donate button?

Regards,

Richard

[0] http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/donations.html
[1] http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/index.html