[Qgis-psc] passwd

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sun Sep 15 10:59:10 PDT 2013

Hi Tim,

On Sun, 15. Sep 2013 at 17:10:15 +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Gary is away on a hunting trip, so Juergen its your turn :-)

Access to the server is managed by OSGeo's LDAP.  And everything else is tied
to everyone individual osgeo account.  Not sure, if we need the
root password - AFAIK we don't have console access anyway.

The gpg key for the package signing is in my home directory on qgis.org.

So long store short, no credentials from me either.   So it's Marco's turn.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)                                   IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden