[Qgis-psc] server

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Sep 19 05:44:04 PDT 2013

On 19-09-13 11:46, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Il 19/09/2013 11:37, Jürgen E. Fischer ha scritto:
>
>> +1 from me too.
>
> thanks. I understand Gary is unavailable in these days: should we move
> on? Marco?

I already asked Horst about a creditcard (because I think you'll need a
creditcard for Hetzner (at least that is how we pay our hetzner
server...)), correct me if I'm wrong.
But according to Horst we do not have a creditcard.

I'm happy to just rent a server via my company-card, and sent
periodically invoices to Horst.
Or if there is another Hetzner user (Tim, Juergen) volunteering, that is
fine!

(dit not think about it yet, but maybe we should ask Hetzner if we could
get sponsored by them? Logo on frontpage? Maybe worth an email by a
German company??

Regards,

Richard