[Qgis-psc] report about hackfest

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Sep 21 01:42:30 PDT 2013

Hi Otto.
I have some pictures.  Saber posted quite a few on Google plus as well. I
also have the list of hackfest participants and topics which we collected
on sunday. I just have to put it in digital form. I talked to Tim and we
were planning to have a Google doc which everyone can edit and add pictures
and links to. Foss4g is keeping me really busy but I hope to get around to
writing something early next week.
Best wishes
Anita