[Qgis-psc] Unable to make tomorrows meeting

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Aug 11 05:10:17 PDT 2014

from not hearing/seeing anything else, I concluded that the meeting is
postponed, and created a new wikipage for the new meeting:

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/PSC_Meeting_14_August_2014

please add yourself if available, and/or add agenda items that you want
to speak about.

Thanks and regards,

Richard